During the pandemic, most church leaders I know have struggled with moving ministry online. It can be overwhelming knowing what to post, and where to post it to!
As a pastor, one of my passions is helping churches develop online ministries. For over a decade, I have been helping churches reach their communities through websites, social media, and livestreaming. That’s why I wanted to do something to help during the pandemic.
I have developed an online course to help you learn more about posting on Facebook. There are several Facebook secrets that most church leaders don’t know! I’ll guide you through the process, and help you develop a posting plan that is customized for your church. You can use Facebook to create conversations and build relationships with people in your church and in your community. We can do discipleship from a distance! Let me show you how.
What’s in the workshop?
- OVER 2 HOURS OF IN-DEPTH TRAINING
- Learn the difference between Facebook Pages and Groups
- Discover the Facebook secrets that will save you time, and increase your effectiveness
- Learn how to schedule posts and automate your posts to repurpose teaching and sermon content
- Learn how to set up a Facebook Group to build community and develop relationships online
- Learn how to create a customized posting strategy that fits your church, your schedule, and your community
- Learn tips and tricks to maximize your online ministry!
- Download an excel spreadsheet template to help you plan your posts each week.