During the pandemic, most church leaders I know have struggled with moving ministry online. It can be overwhelming knowing what to post, and where to post it to!
As a pastor, one of my passions is helping churches develop online ministries. For over a decade, I have been helping churches reach their communities through websites, social media, and livestreaming. That’s why I wanted to do something to help during the pandemic.
I will be offering a free week-long workshop on Facebook to help church leaders develop a Facebook posting strategy that is effective and easy to implement. There are several Facebook secrets that most church leaders don’t know! I’ll guide you through the process, and help you develop a posting plan that is customized for your church. You can use Facebook to create conversations and build relationships with people in your church and in your community. We can do discipleship from a distance! Let me show you how.
The Workshop will be starting the week of November 16th. You can help us by sharing this post with other pastors and leaders.
What’s in the workshop?
- Learn the difference between Facebook Pages and Groups
- Discover the Facebook secrets that will save you time, and increase your effectiveness
- Learn how to schedule posts and automate your posts to repurpose teaching and sermon content
- Learn how to set up a Facebook Group to build community and develop relationships online
- Learn how to create a customized posting strategy that fits your church, your schedule, and your community
- Learn tips and tricks to maximize your online ministry!